Lord Ganesha, the prodigal son of Shiva and Parvati, is the most worshiped God. Before doing any auspicious work Ganesha must be worshiped. Before doing any pooja Ganesha pooja must be performed. He is the God who removes your obstacles. He is the embodiment of wisdom and worshiped by those seeking knowledge .
In his various forms he is worshiped as Buddhi Ganapati for better knowledge, Vidya Ganapati for studies, Siddhi Ishwarya Ganapati for wealth, Sankata Nashana Ganapati to remove obstacles and difficulties etc. He is also the presiding Deity of Astrology.
Activities for Ganesh Chaturthi Puja on 22 August 2020
1. PoorvangKarma (Ganesh Pujan, MatraPujan, Abhyudaya, Punyawachan, KalashSthapana, Rakshavidhan, Navgrah Puja)
2. Puja of Lord Ganesh (as per auspicious Muhurta)
3. Ashtottara NamavaliPath, Ganesh Atharvshish Path
4. Homa (Havan)
5. Lord Ganesh Ji Prayer and Aarti
Benefits of Sri Ganesh Chaturthi Puja on 22 August 2020
- It is an excellent puja for those who are under debt (loans).
- Obstacles related to property and land matters are quickly removed.
- For ensuring success in the career of the job seekers.
- Any unexplained health problems are cured by the blessings of Ganesha.
- It helps in regaining harmony for those having marital problems.
- Businessmen should perform this puja to enrich their business and profits.
- Students who are facing difficulties in studies should get this puja performed.
There are no reviews yet.